DOLLAR QUEEN FIDGET POPPER PK3
The Pop It bubble fidget toy is designed to feel and sound just like popping bubble wrap - and it's every bit as satisfying! Push down the bubbles feel and hear the pop, then turn it over and do it again. They can be popped in patterns, and you can pop more than one at a time.
- Not only do fidget toys like Pop It develop hand dexterity and coordination, but they relieve stress and even improve learning through the power of mindfulness.
- Focusing the mind on simple sensory inputs helps to keep kids across a wide range of age groups relaxed, focused and calm.
- Sensory toys are particularly soothing for children with additional learning needs such as autism, ADD, or ADHD.
- Low-cost but high in value, bubble popper and other sensory toys can be a lifesaver for children, parents, and teachers alike.
- Anxious or excitable energy can more easily find an outlet when kids can keep their hands busy, reducing emotional or energetic overwhelm.
- 3 Years and above.
- Batteries not required.