FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 12 BUNDLE GIFT SET GREEN
Fujifilm Instax Mini 12 - Take bright photos, no matter where or when. Shutter speed, flash brightness and other settings automatically adjust to ambient light, so you can take the photos with ease. Easy to use for the perfect close-up. Twist the lens to turn on, twist again for Close-up mode, simple. This mode is ideal for distances of 30 to 50 cm. Take better selfies than ever before. Use the selfie mirror to line up your shot. Flash adjusts automatically, even in Close-up mode! Get just the right amount of light without overexposing the photo. Collect them all Fujifilm Mini 12 in different colors each sold separately.
Have even more fun with the INSTAX UP. App. Download it form App Store and Google Play. All your Instax photos, digitally in one place.
Step 1: Scan your INSTAX photos in high quality.
Step 2: Organize collection of scanned INSTAX photos.
Step 3: Share your gallery across social media.
- Film used: FUJIFILM instax mini Instant Film, sold separately.
- Photo Picture Size: 62 mm x 46 mm
- Lens: 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37 x with target spot
- Features parallax correction function for Close-Up Mode
- Shooting Range: 0.3 m and beyond (use Close-Up Mode for 0.3 m to 0.5 m)
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter 1/2 to 1/250 sec. Slow synchro for low light
- Exposure Control: Automatic, Lv 5.0 to 14.5 (ISO 800)
- Film Ejection: Automatic
- Film Developing Time: Approx. 90 seconds (varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment), recycle time: 7 seconds or less (when using new batteries), effective flash range: 0.3 to 2.2 m
- Power Supply: Two AA-size alkaline batteries (LR6) / Capacity: approx. 10 instax mini film packs of 10 exposures each (depends on usage conditions)
- The supplied batteries are for trial use. When they run out, replace them with new ones (alkaline batteries). The performance of alkaline batteries varies depending on the brand. Manganese batteries cannot be used.
- Auto Power Off Time: After 5 minutes
- Other: Includes film counter and film pack confirmation window
- Dimensions: 104 mm x 66.6 mm x 122 mm
- Weight: 306 g (without batteries, strap, and film)