LEGO ARCHITECTURE SINGAPORE
LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection model of Singapore (21057) no passport required. Enjoy quality time recreating Marina Bay Sands, the OCBC Centre, One Raffles Place, Lau Pa Sat food market, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, and super tree Grove at Gardens by the Bay. Add LEGO elements representing the Singapore River and trees to complete the biggest, most complex LEGO city skyline model to date. Creative joy Step-by-step instructions are included, so even if you are a LEGO newcomer you can relax and lose yourself in the creative process. Discover new techniques that allow you to attach the buildings to the base at angles to complete a striking display piece. Travel without moving This collectible set is part of a range of LEGO Architecture sets for adults that let you build without borders. It makes a fantastic treat for yourself and a delightful gift for lovers of travel, history, and architecture in your life.
- This LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection model (21057) recreates some of the most iconic buildings in Singapore in LEGO style.
- Marina Bay Sands, the OCBC Centre, One Raffles Place, Lau Pa Sat (also known as Telok Ayer Market), The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, and super tree Grove at Gardens by the Bay.
- Attach LEGO elements symbolizing the Singapore River and trees, and discover building techniques to attach buildings at angles to the base.
- Treat yourself or give this creative building set to like-minded friends who have visited or dream of visiting Singapore or are simply lovers of travel, history, or architecture.
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (16 cm) high, 11 in (28 cm) wide, and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep, this buildable city skyline model can be displayed in your home or office.
- 18 Years and above
- Batteries not required