BURAGO 1:24 COLLEZIONE (B) W/O STAND - PORSCHE 356B CABRIOL
Building on famous 356 that first appeared in 1949, this 1961 was the first year having a fixed steel roof. This coupe design became as much of a classic among Porsche collectors as the cabriolet. Opening hood, doors and trunk, the front wheels steer with steering wheel. Detailed chassis with separate exhaust system. Die-cast metal body with plastic parts with authentic paint color.
- Opening Hood, Doors and Rear Window.
- Front Wheels Steer with Steering Wheel.
- Detailed Chassis with Separate Exhaust System.
- Adjustable Seat Back.
- Die-Cast Metal Body with Plastic Parts.
- 3 years and above.
- Batteries are not required.